Wednesday, 11 April 2018

Hi all,

I'm really sorry but it has been decided to cancel the trip to Howth again due to weather and safety concerns for next Monday. Thanks to those who had volunteered and sorry to disappoint the children again. If the trip is not rearranged, the money will be refunded.



No comments:

Post a Comment